Super Terrific Happy Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

First!

Hello fellow consumers. I live an exciting, devil may care, outlandishly provocative yet provincial life and wanted to share my experiences with the world at large. My motto - "Always have coffee after you shower..." has served me well and really pulled me through the rough times. More about *ME* to follow.

First, let's disuss how I named my blog. My original thought, which I soon discovered was anything but original, was to name the blog after one of my top six Radiohead songs (if you don't know who Radiohead is please hit the 'Back' button on your browser). I would listen to my top six and then pick the one I felt most strongly about at that particular time. Well, viewers, my plan was thwarted(sp?). yeah, ok, Karma Police (taken), Fake Plastic Trees (taken), Exit Music (taken), Knives Out (gone). Anywho, my next idea was to call it 'Internal Exception' cuz I programz Java for a living. Naw. Then, I thought of '100 Percent Kona' because I really enjoy the full bodied, smoky yet nutty aroma of the Hawaii coffee bean. And, as you'll soon discover, this is going to be one damned flavorful Blog. But that seemed to esoteric and I want to be inclusive, dammitt! So I named it after one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes - The Super Terrific Happy Hour!

/* End First! */

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home