Super Terrific Happy Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Life Sucks: Then You Live

Ok. Some background on this rant - I'm getting a divorce ( for all our readers (2) who don't know (1) ).

My coworker, who was married when he was younger and is on his second, tells me I'm in for two years of alcoholism and 'debauchery' (cleaned up a bit for the kids...). Well, looks like the former has started. Can't wait for the latter. I averaged about 2 nights of drinking (2 or more) per month for the last 4 or 5 years up until about April. Now I think I'm at 2 a week if not more. My friend has a boat and we've been going out a lot this summer. It's like spring break every weekend which, I have to say, is pretty fun. More drinking. People from my old job have been doing happy hours every other week. Also lots of fun since we were a real close knit group. Drinking.

I think I'm too smart to become an alcoholic - also too into working out and outdoor activities to really let my health decay. But, you never know. Have to watch it.

On a lighter note - I'd like to give George and Shaling their own blog. I know the cat blog thing has been done but I want to spin it somehow (ha - blogger spell check flags the word 'blog').

Lady Shaling:
Lady Shaling

Sir George:
Sir George

off to record some trackzz...

3 Comments:

  • Beautiful!

    Sissy
    http://sisu.typepad.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

  • Hello -> TonyThreeTimes <- I just wanted to let you know that Life Sucks: Then You Live was an interesting read and well presented. Just my two cents.

    Regards,
    Quality of Life Improvement

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 AM  

  • Hello -> TonyThreeTimes <- I just wanted to let you know that Life Sucks: Then You Live was an interesting read and well presented. Just my two cents.

    Regards,
    Self Improvement Motivational Speaker

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home